My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 323 Spoilers, Raw Scans and Release Date

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 323 Spoilers, Raw Scans and Release Date



My Hero Academia Chapter 323 Release Date

My Hero Academia 323 will release on 22 August 2021. This is the official release date on Viz. The unofficial release will be available sooner.

In the last chapter which came out on 9th August 2021, we saw Deku finally going back to U.A. with the rest of his friends. The people who are now seeking shelter in UA are protesting against bringing Deku back. They know that Shigaraki was targeting some kid and they believe its Deku. 


Spoilers for Chapter 323

Spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 323 will be available online on 19 August 2021.

When the spoilers are out we can finally see what will happen to Deku and how he will be able to get inside UA.


Raw Scans for Chapter 323

Raw Scans for My Hero Academia Chapter 323 will release on the same day as the spoilers on 19 August 2021.

The unofficial release of chapter 323 will be out on friday 20 August 2021.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post